Choose a Plan that Works for You
Once a Week
- Small class sizes (4-5 students per instructor, up to 10 kids per class)
- STEM-focused classes that inspires life-long learning
- From pre-coding to advanced programming
- We teach real coding concepts & skills in a FUN way
- Kids create stories, games, quizzes, and more!
Twice a WeekExclusive offers
- Attend Two Class a week
- Build a professional portfolio of projects to jumpstart your child’s career
- There is a very high likelihood your child’s career will benefit by learning to program computers
Family Rate2 Siblings
- 20% Off Family Discount
- Developing future-ready Computational Thinking skills with meaningful and memorable lessons and projects
- Discovering how to think critically in solving problems like a programmer (input, processing, output)
- Contact Us for Families with more then 2 siblings
What you Get by Enrolling
Python is one of the easiest and fastest growing programming languages. It provides a good base for learning more programing languages going forward. Both novice programmers and experienced programmers can benefits from Python’s more human like language while learning to code at a faster rate.
Much of the world wide web we use today is is made up of PHP-based content management systems. PHP based content makes up 83% of popular CMS platforms like WordPress and Druxel, but even if we take those out of the equation, it’s still present in over 54% of the web. PHP is not only high permeance but very reliable.
Computer Science is an exciting, stimulating, and ever-growing field that impacts the world around us in innumerable ways every day. Computer scientists benefit many industries beyond just technology; including medical, media, manufacturing, business and science.
Here’s why learning to code is so important for children
Coding is a fundamental skill alongside math and reading, and it is important to help kids keep up in today’s digital world.
- STEM Benefits: This interdisciplinary and applied approach integrates a cohesive learning paradigm relevant to real world applications.
- Coding drives innovation: Computer science makes an impact on our every day lives. From social media to self-driving cars, it surrounds the world we live in.
- Coding allows kids to be creative: Game based projects allows students to be the creator of their own imagination inspired worlds.
- Coding builds confidence: It is incredibly empowering for children to be able to create projects and show them off to family and friends.
- Coding is best learned early: Learning to code is similar to learning a second language. The earlier that children are exposed to fundamental topics like sequencing, loops, and conditionals, the more deeply they absorb these concepts.
- Coding translates to success in other areas: Learning to program supports learning in other areas, like math, reading, and science.
How Do I pay?
When you sign up through the site, you will be entered into a monthly subscription. The card that you use will be charged every 30 days.
What if we are gone for a couple of weeks?
With 7 day notice, your student will be able to attend a class on an other day to make up his/her class.
How Long is a Session?
Normally a session is 8 weeks. Class are broken up in to 8 week session to focus on different languanges. At the end of the 8 week session. We will take a 1 week break to reset. Then begin the follow week on the next languange.
Can I cancel at any time?
Yes, Cancelling at anytime is possible. All you need to do is send an email to the one of the instructors or come on in to the office and let us know. When possible please provide 2 weeks notice when cancelling, this will allow us to close out your students work.
What age groups do you support?
We suport all ages between 8-18+. Basically anyone that is able to read and has an interest in learning code.